Why does the safety of cosmetic packaging materials have such a huge impact on the safety of cosmetics? Because once the packaging material itself contains excessive amounts of toxic and harmful substances, it may be slowly released into and direct contact in cosmetics, make the quality of the cosmetics to bad direction produces change, which produced great harm to human body. This kind of harm is similar to the effect that food has to human body -- can be absorbed by human body, cause serious consequence. So aiming at the development of the harmful material detection in cosmetics packaging material will be inevitable, and migration on the study of the material in the packaging, food packaging materials related standards of the state is a good reference. So where do those toxic and hazardous substances that affect the safety of cosmetics come from?
1. Additives in the package. The broadest and most frequent use today is plastic. Compared with other materials such as ceramics and glass, its advantages are undeniable -- light weight, high strength, good tolerance and low cost. However, its defects can not be ignored - the additives of various functions and their own degradation. There are many kinds of additives, the most common ones are 1. Fillers (change the hardness, wear resistance and dimensional stability of plastics, commonly used in gypsum, metal powder, paper wood, etc.)
2. Plasticizer (reinforced plastic softness, elasticity and fluidity, commonly used with phthalic acid, epoxides, etc.)
3. Stabilizer (preventing aging, degradation, commonly used aromatic amine, etc.)
4. Many of the colorants are toxic and harmful substances, such as phthalates and amines. These additives are repeatedly added to the plastic itself after the monomer in the full contact with the cosmetics will be transferred into the cosmetics, and then to the human health hidden trouble.
In the rules on food packaging, food containers, packagings used additives health standard "(that is, the GB9685-2008) are allowed to use in 959 kinds of additives and their usage, maximum residue and specific migration amount is made clear rules. If you can reference to similar standards, establish the cosmetics packaging materials limited form of the material used, can greatly reduce the cosmetics from the source of chemical pollution, from a larger extent, reduce the harm to human body health.
5. It is the heavy metal content in the packaging, which can cause great harm to the health when the body consumes too much heavy metal elements. Excessive lead, for example, interferes with the synthesis of heme and affects intellectual development and reproductive system. Prolonged exposure to excessive chromium in the skin is likely to cause contact dermatitis and eczema; Mercury affects the central nervous system and so on. In the current standard of food packaging materials, GB19778-2005 qualified food with a glass of dissolubility of lead, cadmium, arsenic, antimony (such as less than 600 ml container, its dissolubility of lead, cadmium, arsenic, antimony were 1.5 mg/L, 0.5 mg/L, 0.2 mg/L, 1.2 mg/L), whereas GB12651-2003 limits the amount of lead, cadmium dissolution in the ceramic (common cup class the dissolubility of lead, cadmium, respectively is 0.5 mg/L, 0.25 mg/L).
But despite ceramic and glass products, often in the metal packaging, paint and paper products will also contain a certain amount of heavy metals, such as tin cans, joined the paper coating or adhesives, etc. If the packaging material comes into contact with the cosmetics, especially the weakly acidic products, it will slowly enter the cosmetics and be absorbed by the skin. More than that, when the packaging is discarded, the heavy metals in it will slowly seep into the soil or water, causing deadly damage to our environment. If can establish standards for heavy metal content in cosmetics packaging materials, for the safety of cosmetics is a greatly improved, but also for our society, our environment to make a contribution.
Previous: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- Cosmetic plastic hoses are emerging on cosmetic...
- Cosmetic hose packaging features
- Classification and application of plastic bello...
- Functional requirements of cosmetic hose
- Cosmetic hose function
- Cosmetic hose market development characteristics
- Cosmetic hose performance and advantages
- Cosmetic hose innovation structure modeling
- Introduction of cosmetic hose packaging
- What is the color of the tail of the cosmetic tube