Cosmetic hose packaging materials are divided into main containers and auxiliary materials. The main body containers are: plastic bottles, glass bottles, hoses and vacuum bottles. Auxiliary material
Materials usually have: color box, outer box, middle box.
The cosmetic hose packaging material is divided into main container and auxiliary materials.
The main container is usually: plastic bottle, glass bottle, hose, vacuum bottle. Auxiliary materials usually include: color box, box, middle box,
1. The material of plastic bottles is usually PP, PE, K, AS, ABS, acrylic, PET, etc.
2. The cream bottles, bottle caps, corks, gaskets, pump heads and dust shields used in the thick wall of cosmetic containers are molded by injection molding. PET bottle blowing
For two - step forming, tube embryo as injection molding, finished product packaging as blow bottle. Other bottles, such as the thinner side of the container, wash the bottle to blow the bottle.
3. PET materials are environment-friendly materials with high barrier properties, light weight, non-breaking properties and chemical resistance.
- Cosmetic Bottle, Cover, Tube And Tank Appearanc...
- The Market Development Of The Expanded Soft Pac...
- Design Considerations Before Package Printing
- The Characteristics Of The Cosmetic Hose
- Cosmetics Plastic Hoses Occupy Half Of The Plas...
- Cosmetic Hose Packaging Design Considerations B...
- How To Open The Door Of Cosmetic Tube Packing
- Cosmetic Hose Printing Technique
- The Development Of Cosmetic Hose In China
- Leakage Prevention Of High Pressure Hose Joint