In order to respond to the rapid production demand of PBL full-plastic composite hose manufacturer, a new technology of tube cover positioning was developed. This technique can be used.
Customers have expanded from a competitive health care product hose packaging and toothpaste tube market to more attractive and more image-demanding cosmetics and products.
Human care products market.
Traditionally, the packaging selection of the cosmetic market has been dominated by plastic extruded hoses. Extruded tube body, molded tube shoulder and.
Quality printing together to create a fine product image. However, technological development has gradually improved the production process of composite hoses and reduced extrusion.
The difference in quality between the hose and the composite hose. Today, the composite hose has reached a new height in appearance and is starting to get a lot of attention.
The cosmetic packaging market for its own place.
As the most critical step in this development, SAESA composite hose production equipment can position the cover according to the design of the hose.
To achieve the perfect appearance effect. The success of this new process provides a new option for hoses suppliers and users: no need to be in.
By making too many concessions on the quality of the hose, it can significantly reduce the production cost and thus effectively enhance the competitiveness.
- Cosmetic Bottle, Cover, Tube And Tank Appearanc...
- The Market Development Of The Expanded Soft Pac...
- Design Considerations Before Package Printing
- The Characteristics Of The Cosmetic Hose
- Cosmetics Plastic Hoses Occupy Half Of The Plas...
- Cosmetic Hose Packaging Design Considerations B...
- Cosmetic Hose Packaging Material Purchase Often
- Cosmetic Hose Printing Technique
- The Development Of Cosmetic Hose In China
- Leakage Prevention Of High Pressure Hose Joint